Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What If?

What if something wonderful was about to happen and I didn't even know it?  What if I was about to stumble upon a secret for living in harmony with every situation I found myself in?  What if pain, anxiety, uncertainty, insecurity, and fear in large measures heaped upon a person all at once was the key to overcoming every obstacle I have encountered in myself?  What if a cockroach infested, falling apart tiny two bedroom old trailer in a trailer park was where I would find my idea to turn it all around once and for all?  What if all along I was thinking way to small instead of way too big? 

What if?

Is anything possible?  Is anything impossible?  What are the chances that I'm about to embark on a new journey filled with more joy than I can even imagine possible at this moment?  What if I took all my seemingly bad life experiences, experiences that seem to color how I see myself, and I tossed it all out the window?  What if I realized once and for all that a person, a person just like me, is a gift from the unknown strands of time that run through us all?  Sounds good, doesn't it?  But what if it really was the truth and what if I was able to realize that truth all at once in just one quiet moment?

What if you could too wherever you are and whoever you are? What if you could step out of your less than desirable current reality and step into a place of deep peace and constant understanding?

Everyday in this society, we are bombarded with images and messages designed to keep us buying something that we don't need and probably don't even want.  We are slammed with horror movies and horror stories designed to keep us in fear and in doubt of ourselves.  We are told how to do just about everything and what is "normal"?  In every area of our lives, we are brainwashed into believing everything from "pop tarts" are a wonderful source of food for our bodies to public schooling is actually good for children.  Even when we question and find the truth to combat the outrageous lies, we are consumed with an inner doubt that we just aren't good enough or smart enough to make our own decisions about anything.

But just what is the truth?  Can you find it and if you can, can you trust it?  This blog is all about trust.  It's all about trusting myself and my connection to the truth that I find in the stillness of my being.

Eckhart Tolle, a leading spiritual leader today says “Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.” 


I am willing to see that now an opening is being created in my life.  I'm willing to see that what seems like a failure in one area is actually a new beginning in another. 

Please feel free to comment and share your stories here with me.  Now that we have this wonderful tool called "the Internet" not one of us needs to wander alone and disconnected from each other.  

No comments:

Post a Comment